Announcements for Thurs., Sept.
- Rescue Robotics Competition
- I am attending a meeting next
week to find out the requirements/rules so after I
figure it out we will meet and plan our strategy!
- VB & C#:
- Quiz 2 will be closed Friday @
- WEEK 9:LAST CHANCE TO DROP WITH A
- Quiz 2 grades are posted. Please check. Most of
you did very well!
- Quiz 3 1 week 7 (see below).
- See HW assignment below.
- Look at my
CLR document to help
you understand the .Net model.
- Exam 1
this week on CS120 review stuff.
made an exam 1 review. Look under General section of
your 121 page.
- 45 questions (T/F & multiple
choice) and 15 word bank problems. You write in
the answer from possible answers. 120 pts total.
Bring Scantron & Pencil.
Fall 2016 Courses
to Visual Basic Programming)
Thurs. 10:15-11:40 B-106
12-week Online class. Meets on
campus 8/25, 9/29, & 11/10 in B-106
- Start lesson 3.
- Take quiz 2 by this Friday at noon.
- Exam 1 grades are posted. You did very well!!!
Computer Science 213(#28320
Tuesday 5:00- 7:00 PM B-106
12-week Online class. Meets on campus 8/23, 9/27, & 11/8 in
- Finish lesson 2 this weekend.
- Take quiz 2 before this Friday at noon.
- Exam 1 grades are posted. You did very well. Thanks
for the great effort!
Science 120(#28304 Introduction to
Wed. 1:00-5:00 PM B-106
We start lesson2 today.
C++ data types, revisited
Review console app about
Data Entry 3
Intro to Listboxes (load at
Data Entry 4 (Load LB @
Do HW #2 for next week. It is
due next Monday Oct. 3 at noon sharp.
Lab project for points today.
on lesson 2, the stuff we did in class this week, and the videos in Step 3 on your 120 page
next week (Week 7).
Concepts in C++)
1:00-5:00 PM B-106
- Exam 1 grades are posted.
- We will start Lesson 5 next week. (Chapter 17)
Computer Science 121(#28385 Programming Concepts in C++)
1-5 PM in B-106
- Exam 1 Thurs.
Bring a #882 Scantron & pencil.
- We will start Lesson 5 next week. (chapter 17)